Statement of Faith!
1. The Bible is the Word of God; that it was written by men who were moved by the Holy Spirit so that their writings, in the original, were supernaturally and verbally inspired and free from error and is preserved in the KJV for the English language. They are the complete and final revelation of the will of God to man, and so, are the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. II Timothy 3:16-17, II Peter 1:19-21
2. One God eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 3:16-17,II Corinthians 13:14, I John 5
3. Man was created in the image of God; he voluntarily sinned and plunged the whole human race into condemnation and death. All human beings are born with a sinful nature, thereby requiring a “new birth” in order to go to heaven. John 3:3-7
4. Satan, a fallen angel, is a distinct and real personality. He is the adversary of Jesus Christ and all born again believers. His eternal destiny is eternal punishment in the Lake of Fire.
5. Christ died for our sins as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified by His shed blood on Calvary. John 3:16, Ephesians 2:8-9, Titus 3:5-7
6. The visible local church is a company of believers in Jesus Christ, baptized on a credible confession of faith, and associated for worship, Word, and fellowship. We believe that, to the church, was committed two ordinances; Baptism of all believers by immersion, and the Lord’s Supper. The ministry of the local church is the task of preaching the gospel to every creature, the edification of its members and lifting up the Lord Jesus Christ in whatever field of service is available.
7. The personal, pre-millennial return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. Salvation is by grace through faith. No work by man, in any means, adds or aids in securing favor with God for salvation. All true believers, having been born again, are possessors of everlasting life, sealed by the Holy Spirit unto the day of redemption and shall never perish, and are eternally secure in Him. Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:21-28, John 10:27-29, II Timothy 1:12, John 5:24, John 3:16, I Peter 1:23, Romans 8:38-39
9. Baptism by immersion is the only Scriptural mode of Baptism and is for believers only.
10. God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity should be engaged in, outside of marriage between a man and a woman. We believe that any form of homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, bestiality, incest, fornication, adultery, and pornography are sinful perversions of God’s gift of sex. Genesis 2:24, Genesis 19:5, Genesis 26: 8-9, Leviticus 18:1-30, Romans 1:26-29, I Corinthians 5:1, I Corinthians 6:9, I Thessalonians 4:1-8, Hebrews 13:4
11. Human life begins at conception and that the unborn child is a living human being. Abortion is murder. We reject any teaching that: abortions of pregnancies due to rape, incest, birth defects, gender selection, birth or population control, or the mental well-being of the mother, are acceptable. Job 3:16, Psalm 51:5, Psalm 139:14-16, Isaiah 44:24, Isaiah 49:1,5, Jeremiah 1:5, Jeremiah 20:15-18, Luke 1:44
12. Every born again believer should manifest the Christ-like life by a consistent walk in the Holy Spirit, fully and constantly yielding his members to the indwelling Holy Spirit. We believe in a separated life for all believers as set forth in II Corinthians 6:14 and II Corinthians 7:1